quarta-feira, 2 de junho de 2010

POCAHONTAS AND AVATAR- the same movie?
















Hey everyone, for those who don´t know me, I am a cinephile.
I have a daughter, and since last April, I´ve been watching the Disney Movie Pocahontas with her about... 4 times per week, AT LEAST! And the funny thing is that I cry every time! What a sad endind, Pocahontas and John Smith don´t stay together... (oops, sorry for the spoiler!!!)
Oh well, I was surfing the net and started to find many things comparing Pocahontas with Avatar. And it was like a revelations, because whenever I was watching Pocahontas, it did remind me of Avatar! Then, I found this file about the synopsys of Pocahontas, crossed out with Avatar info! Indeed, they are very similar! And I particularly liked the abbreviation that this guy used at the end: "IMHO", which stands for IN MY HUMBLE OPINION! HAHA, loved it.
So, I found many videoclips comparing these 2 stories/movies, it´s very interesting!
Check them out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGOCodaM4UM&feature=related








And there´s this very funny guy comparing these movies on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn84d2VUlvQ&feature=related












Anyway, I don´t care!




I love Pocahontas and I love Avatar, even though they are most likely, to say the least, the same story!












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário