quarta-feira, 30 de junho de 2010

Intonation videos

Hi everyone!
The seminars were great! Today I´m posting some cool videos that talk about pronunciation and intonation. They are good for those who would like to reduce accent and make the English sound more natural.

Teacher Jennifer
I love this teacher! She´s so didactic and has such a sweet voice! There´s no way you can´t learn with her!
There are 4 lessons for intonation with this teacher (I think her name is Jennifer) . I put the link for the first class and you can find the other classes directly on Youtube.

Mr. Duncan in England
Honestly, I don´t get the British sense of humor, but this teacher explains the difference between pronunciation and intonation. It´s a good video though, very very British indeed!

Accent Reduction
This is from an Accent reduction institute. It´s so interesting and real! It actually shows a class and an excellent teacher teaching phonetics. Loved it.


I don´t like this video as much as I like the previous ones, but still, if you´re really in the mood, go ahead and watch it.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário