terça-feira, 1 de março de 2011

Marcelo Moscheta







Hey citizens of the world!
This is a very special post today, I would like to introduce to you all one of the 9 artists we need to watch according to Modern Painters magazine of December 2010: Marcelo Moscheta

Well, besides the fact that I have known him since 1996, long before he had gained international recognition and the fact that he's my brother-in-law (what an honor!!!), I'm also a great fan and admirer of his work. And I would like to keep spreading the news about his most recent and spetacular accomplishments.
He has been selected to participate in an amazing project called "The Artic Circle" http://www.thearcticcircle.org/
He will be going to the North Pole in October, and I couldn't be more delighted!!!! Imagine that, his productions will be outstanding! And of course, he's promised me that we will take pictures of polar bears if they come around.

For those of you who are art lovers and for those of you who don't know much about art, but enjoy the beauty of landscapes and pictures, you can't miss this chance of getting to know this very talented and modest man.
Check out his official website and works: www.marcelomoscheta.art.br

You rock, Marcelinho!!!!!

2 comentários:

  1. i support andrea´s comments, he´s a great man and artist! it´s worth checking his site!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. 4 sure, 4 sure. I always check it, it's amazing and it contains many of his early and recent works.

    ResponderExcluir